Wednesday, June 18, 2008

no news is good news

Well really I have been sleeping so much I haven't had much time for the computer lately..

I did not get the "shot" at my last appointment with the Doctor. That will come with my next appointment. I did however get the glucose test which has turned out fine.

The baby is moving around a lot these days. Today he tried to go in a direction that he no longer fits so that was a tad uncomfortable.

Since I can no longer reach my feet I hope to get to the nail salon to get a pedicure a little spoiled I know.

I must say take care to lots of friends who will be flying out of the ville on Wednesday headed to San Jose. Don't have too much fun.. And I hope the bosses don't keep you up to late each night this time around.

Need to shout out a happy birthday to the big sis. Saturday is the big day!

No comments: