Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Baby update

We recently had our monthly appointment to check on my health, the baby and our monthly question and answer session.

My blood pressure is a little high. Not worrysome just slightly elevated. But other than that everything is looking good. The one bit on news I got that I wasn't really expecting or very happy about is that I am going to be induced a little early. This is due to the shots I have been getting every day. I have to be off of them for a few days before I can have the baby but they don't want me off of them for too long so the Doc will tell me when we will be doing the induction and when I need to stop the injections.

I am now starting bi-weekly appointments with the doctor.

The baby is getting more active every day. Kicking and punching etc. Just wish he would stay off moms bladder.

No really, so far in this pregnancy has been great. Other than still being tired I am doing really well. I still really like being pregnant. I do look forward to meeting the little guy.

No comments: