Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Florida Food Tour

Since we have been home from our trip to Florida. We have been refering to it as The Florida Food Tour. Each morning I would wake up and say "honey, I'm hungry, I am going downstairs to breakfast. Do you want to go?" Some mornings he said yes some no. Then at around 11:30 "Honey, I'm hungry." And off to lunch we would go. Then six rolls around "Honey, I'm hungry." And off to dinner we would go. This is how most days on our trip went. Plus the snacks we purchased to keep in the room for me to nibble on.

Now you would think that I gained weight with all that eating wouldn't you. Well no actually. I lost two pounds. My husband however gained five. He thinks this is terribly unfair.

But let me explain further. When we go eat these days I am only able to eat about 1/2 to 1/3 of a meal. Then about an hour or two later I am ready for a snack. So I am eating more often. But I am not going to less food. I guess the baby and I are using more calories than I take in.

Unlike my co-worker Dana I didn't take any pictures of my meals but I did take lots pictures while we were in Florida. They are out there on my flickr.

No comments: