Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquakes and tornados

At 5:36 this morning I was woken up by both my dog and the earthquake that was felt here in the ville. At the time I wasn't sure what was happening. I got up and took the dog out and my neighbor happened to be on his porch so the dog started to bark at him...so inside we went.

When the man got home he said so the earthquake did wake you up.

My response to this was yes it and the dog. But I was thinking that I had still been waking up and the shaking I was feeling must just be in my head or something. So he confirmed for me that I wasn't crazy.

Now for the crazy coincidence part of this. When my mother was pregnant with me, her first child, the tornados of April 1974 happened. Now I am pregnant with my first child and the earthquake of April 2008 happens.

No comments: