Monday, April 30, 2007

Did someone say issues

Ok so dad can now swallow water small amounts at a time...I don't think he is ready to admit it yet but I saw it with my own eyes yesterday.

Today, Dad is not feeling as well as he has been. I stopped by and he was so asleep he didn't hear me come in the house and almost to the bedroom before I realized he was asleep and me just walking in in my loud shoes.

I let him sleep just backed right out and not a peep from Dad. So I sent Mom over after work and he was very sick. Good call on my part to tell mom to go by the house.

The husband and I have been trying to schedule a wedding reception. This has been hard if not imposible. Still no date. All depends on Dad's treatment schedule. How is he going to be feeling do we schedule it and risk my dad not being there? What to do???

Tonight one of the cars died. Tomorrow we will figure out if we can get it to the mechanic or if it will have to be towed. This is after I take dad to see the oncologist and to his chemo.

Along with ongoing problems at work that we are waiting to be fixed and in the mean time we are trying to find alternative solutions...

And on a side note the husband went to Agility training with Vivian and I this past weekend and he took a few pictures. I hope to have those up tomorrow.

No comments: