Monday, October 10, 2005

You said what?

So lately things have been going well for me. Really well. I knew it wouldn't last. Why would I expect it to last.

Work is great I love my job and the people I work with. Home was going so well. Just little bumps.

Well, yesterday (Sunday) the little bumps turned in to a hurdle. I love animals. I have almost always had a dog or a cat. I have been living since December 22, 2004 with out a pet. I really want a dog. My boyfriend keeps telling me no. So Sunday we were watching the replay of the U of L game and chatting about things and he told me he already knew what he was getting me for my birthday and for Christmas. I said a dog and he laughed and said no. I said an engagment ring, he laughed and said no. Ok now I am a little on edge. And being me I had to push things... I said so what are we doing about the holidays this year? He said we were probably going to his parents for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I said what about my family... He said you can go see your family. So my feelings are once again this year, I am not getting engaged nor do I count enough for him to spend time with me and my family during the holidays. So what happens next you guessed it I got mad and started to cry. When I am upset I clean.. Needless to say the house is pretty clean today. He did relent and say he would spend time with my family. But now he is barely talking to me.

I am tired and I don't want to fight anymore! I just need a little consideration!

No comments: