Thursday, October 27, 2005

message to all girls...

This year I moved in with my boyfriend. We have had our ups and downs getting used to each others schedules and habits. There have been more and better ups than downs.

But here is a down that you all need to know about...

I went to the grocery store on Monday night. Bought lots of groceries and some beer for my boyfriend. One of the things I bought for myself was salad from the salad bar. I bought enough for two meals. I had part of it on Monday. On Tuesday I went out to my sisters so dinner out with her and her family. On Wednesday night I fixed my boyfriends dinner and then went to make my salad for dinner and went to the refrigerator looked and no salad... ok no big deal just ask the boyfriend when he wakes up where it went.

So I ask. "Do you know what happened to my salad?" The answer, "I threw it away. It looked old and I needed room to move the case of beer so I could open it."

Ok, there were about 10 other items in the fridge that were much older could have been tossed. But no, the one health meal in the fridge gets the trash treatment.

The moral of the story is this...if you have something in the fridge that you want and it is anywhere near the beer, MOVE IT or it will get the trash treatment too!

No comments: