Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the season

Where has the time gone. LT is now 13 weeks old. He is sleeping through the night and napping during the day.

It was just Halloween yesterday. Time just seems to fly since LT was born. We had Thanksgiving at Barrett and Angela's then on Friday I did Thanksgiving for my husbands family.

Then we had the mans birthday which included a trip to Pat's Steakhouse (his first time). It was awesome as usual. If you haven't gone, go it is the best steak in town but leave the Visa at home they still only take the green stuff and lots of it about 100 for dinner for two w/o alcohol.

Coming up for us is my birthday and Christmas. For my birthday my mom and I will make Chicken and Dumplins for the family.

Then Christmas morning I will have my husbands family out again for breakfast for the first time. This is a family tradition being passed to the next generation.

This will be LT's first Christmas, I know he won't remember and won't be able to open his own presents but I do hope he has a great first Christmas with many more to come.

Merry Christmas to all! I will see you in 2009.

1 comment:

AnthroAnge said...

Finally an update! Inquiring minds have wanted to know. And by the way--Happy Birthday!!!!!!!