Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boy or girl

In the morning we go for the ultrasound that will tell us if we are having a boy or girl. I am looking forward to finding out. I haven't been too worried or at least I thought I wasn't. Here it is just after 3 a.m. and I still have not fallen asleep. Oh well I guess I will catch up sometime tomorrow.

I have laid down in bed and on the couch and just nothing is really comfortable tonight. And also the baby picked tonight to be up and kicking mom. This is good and bad. Bad it also kept me from sleeping good that this was the first time I actually felt a kick from the outside not just some mysterious movement inside me.

Also for those of you who know about my nephew Kaden and his struggles since birth, he had a successful surgery yesterday and they think they will have to do a bladder surgery on him but not for another year. So all in all good news.

No comments: