Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Chapter

As most of you know my father did pass away on August 5th. Which is why I have not been blogging. I have been trying to close that chapter of my life and begin a new.

I have been given good reason to do that in the past several days. On Friday January 18 I discovered I was pregnant with our first child. I have since been to see the Doctor and found out that I am now 5 weeks pregnant (as of January 22) which means our little bundle of joy should arrive around September 24th.

So far I have only been very fatigued, had several headaches and heartburn. But that is much better than having morning sickness.

I will be having my first ultrasound on February 4th and I will share those pictures as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenn & Don! The Lea family has a new member coming via suzanne - who is due end of April. She wasn't able to conceive in the states, and Randy moved to China for work, so off they went, full intentions of adopting. Viola! They're pregnant... in china. OY. Just take care of you, and enjoy the journey. Love to all - Jen Pugh