Tuesday, March 20, 2007

4 days and counting

The end of last week and this weekend I was in Atlanta, GA. Dad's surgery was scheduled for Friday morning. The bad news is that his surgery was not successful. Dad's cancer will never be surgerical. The surgeon reported to us that the mean life expectancy is 22-28 months from original diagnosis but Dad's could be longer because there is no cancer in the liver.

We now have just under 4 days until the wedding. Dad will not be able to travel and thus will not be able to be there. The to do lists that I am so good at have been made and we will get it all done before we leave at 6 or 7 on Friday.

And on top of all of this I was feeding Vivian the dog food that has been recalled. She is now on another type of food. I took her to the Vet on Monday to be sure she is ok. She may have crystals or a bladder infection. She was having a problem going in the house and had three gallons of water in 6 days. But the worst of all of this is I called the Vet because I hadn't heard from them with the results of the blood tests. Her blood has been lost. So now, the man will have to take her back to the Vet tomorrow and have more blood taken. My poor girl.

No comments: