Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stress

Just to let you all know. It is just as stressful to plan a wedding out of town as to plan a large one in town.

Dad is in town and doing well waiting to hear from the surgeon when the surgery will be scheduled. That tells me if my shower will happen when it is planned for or if we need to move it. He says about three weeks or so, I hope we find out today.

Tonight I am meeting my parents and the grooms parents for dinner. This will be the first time they meet. Our mothers did meet while dress shopping.

Speaking of dresses I still need to go to have one more fitting. And then I believe that will be all.

I have booked the wedding and the honeymoon. Still need to book a hotel for the night before. I have an appt. for my hair and make-up. I still need to do the flowers.

The parents are now coming to the wedding, so I need to get them booked into a hotel along with the best man and matron of honor. I am hopeful that we will all stay in the same hotel the night before the wedding to make life a lot simpler. Of course all those people around me the night before my wedding may make me even more insane.

Oh and during all of this, I quit smoking. Who is crazy enough to quit smoking while planning a wedding, shower and reception??? Ok, I guess I am the only one.

No comments: