Friday, July 07, 2006

Ok, so life has been very busy. Here it is in a short list:

  • May 1 Reduction in force at work (I am lucky I kept my job)
  • June 13 Flew out of Louisville to Birmingham, AL for GA217 10 days of almost exhausting non-stop work (except for the couple who Becky and I caught "making out" just outside the convention center in a secluded area where we went to smoke...
  • June 22 Flew home from Birmingham (a lot late)
  • June 23 Trying to get unpacked and the house back in order (are we going to sell the house?? your answer is as good as mine!)
  • June 26 Back at work trying to catch up
  • July 4 Happy Independence Day!!!! Long weekend two days off work...Run,run,run
  • July 7 Working...still trying to get caught up

Ok, so that brings us up to date. I have to really get the house cleaned up this weekend and the laundry done because guess what everyone...I leave for a short trip this week again!!! I leave Wednesday afternoon for Nashville TN and will return on Sunday. And yes I have so much to do that the laptop is coming with me. Becky also has work to do so she will need my laptop as well.

I look forward to life getting back to normal...maybe that will happen after the baby (not mine...see the next previous post) is born.

No comments: